Monday, June 30, 2008

Floating...


You know that life is good when you are floating on your back in the Shuswap Lake trying to not get hit by all the crazy boat drivers. We always talk about the importance of joy, but don't you think that being happy is ok to? I mean, my life is pretty smooth right now and I'm enjoying how happy I am. How happy my friends make me when they hug me and tell me how much they will miss me. How happy my mom is when I sneak into the house and surprise her. How happy my puppies make me when they are hyper and run around in the grass. How happy I am to see flowers everywhere when I run by the river and how happy I am that the world really smells good because of them. And, today was another one of those moments. To spend 10 minutes floating around in a beautiful lake made me so happy. I never want to forget to be happy.

No comments: